What is MassReconnect?
MassReconnect is a program that provides free community college for adults 25 and older who do not already have a college degree starting in the fall of 2023.
Who Is Eligible?
Massachusetts residents 25 years of age or older can take advantage of this opportunity to earn an associate degree or certificate for free at any of the Commonwealth’s 15 public community colleges.
Eligible individuals must:
- Be 25 or older on the first day of classes
- Have been a permanent legal resident of the Commonwealth for at least one year at start of the enrolled term
- Have not previously received an associate or bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Enroll in at least six credits per semester in an approved program of study leading to an associate degree or certificate
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress according to the college’s requirements
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
How to Enroll
- Apply to BHCC. If you previously submitted an application to BHCC or are currently enrolled, you do not need to submit another application. Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Complete the 2023-2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit your contact information and a BHCC representative will reach out with more information.
Additional information can be found at jnig.yeniyapigayrimenkul.com/MassReconnect
Recipients who are later determined to be ineligible for MassReconnect may be billed for disbursed funds.