With the start of the the Spring 2024 semester, the Reference Desk is open.
The physical location is in the new library diagonally across from the Circulation Desk.
It will be staffed by a Bunker Hill Community College Librarian Monday to Thursday from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
You can reach librarians by five methods:
- In Person in the Library, N-300
- Library's website at http://www.bhcc.edu/library
- "Chat with a Librarian!" interface on the library's homepage.
- Telephone - Please call (617) 228-2213
- Email - email@example.com
Chat with a Librarian! chat is designed to assist library users with brief research questions, such as how to find information on a particular topic using the library’s online catalog or electronic resources.
More complex questions, such as those requiring in-depth knowledge of a subject or resource, may require the librarian to suggest an alternative method of communication, such as an in-person reference appointment.
Library Sessions (In-Person and Online)
- For Faculty - Information literacy workshops for your classes: Workshop Sessions for Classes
- For Students - One on one sessions with a librarian: One on One Sessions for Students
Can I Print Or Make Copies In the Library?
Yes. Patrons can print and make copies in the Library. You must have your BHCC login and password to do so. The limit on printing is 30 pages.